Rules of the game
MY GAME contains 57 cards with 57 different symbols. The objective is based mainly on spotting symbols. There are 8 different symbols on each card, and every two cards have one symbol in common. Can you find it before the other players can?
Before you start playing this game, you need to understand the principle of the game.
Read the introduction below to learn the basic rules:
- Take two cards from the deck and place them in front of the players, symbols up, for everyone to see.
- Match one symbol on both cards.
- The symbols are of the same shape and colour, but may differ in size.
- The first person to spot a matching symbol says the name of the symbol out loud.
- This round winner turns over two more cards from the draw deck, again placing them face up in front of all players.
- Repeat this process until all players understand the principle of the game correctly.
The basic objective is to match the same symbols as quickly as possible.
To elevate the game to the next level, a tournament can be organised, always starting with one of the games listed below. You can devise your own methods of scoring when playing, but at least to start with, the following scoring system can be used.
- Each player gets one card with symbols facing down, the deck of other cards is centered with symbols facing up.
- After the countdown each player turns over his card and looks for a matching symbol on his card and the card in the middle.
- The first player to correctly guess the same symbol takes a card from the deck and places it on top of his current card, the other players continue playing with the same card.
- The game continues with the newly turned over card in the deck pile.
- The game is over when the middle deck runs out of cards.
- The winner is the player who has gained the most cards.
- + 1 point is awarded for each card gained
- + 5 points go to the winner with the highest number of cards
- This game has multiple rounds, it is recommended to play at least 6 rounds in a row.
- The deck of all cards in the middle is face down. Each player gets one card from it, all keeping the symbols down.
- After the countdown each player turns over a card so that all other players can see the symbols.
- The goal is to match the symbols on one of the other player´s cards as quickly as possible. Once a player spots a match, he immediately puts his card on top of the other player´s matching card.
- This player now guesses the matching symbols from the new card they have received. Again, he tries to find a matching symbol with one of the other player´s cards.
- The game continues in this way, the aim being to hand over all the cards to the other player´s cards. The loser of the round is the one who receives all the cards from the other players.
- – 5 points are deducted for each round lost
- Remove one card from the deck and place it face up in the middle of the board.
- In the next step, deal the same number of cards to all players, symbols remain face down. If any cards are left over, set them aside.
- When the game starts, each player turns over the top card in his deck and guesses the matching symbol with the card in the middle.
- The first player to guess the symbol correctly places his card on the card in the middle and turns the next card over in his deck, the other players still play with the same card.
- Now players look for a matching symbol with the newly discarded card in the central deck.
- The game is over when one of the players puts the last of his cards on the central draw deck.
- + 10 points will be awarded to the first player without cards
- – 20 points will be deducted by the last player to have cards left
Game No. 4
- Deal one card from the deck to each player, symbols down, and place the remaining cards to the middle of the board, symbols up.
- When the game starts, all players turn over their cards, the task is to find a matching symbol in the card in the middle and in one of the other player’s cards.
- The first player to find the match places the top card from the central deck on the other player’s card where the match was found.
- The game continues with the next card in the draw deck, players still play with the same cards except for the player who has gained the middle card of the deck from another player.
- The game ends when the central deck runs out of cards, the winner is the player with the fewest cards.
- + 20 points will be awarded to the player who has the lowest number of cards at the end of the hand
- + 10 points will be awarded to the player with the second lowest number of cards