CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CUSTOMER
We have been working on the Total Project thanks to our customer AEVI, for whom we contribute to the project in the form of outsourcing development to our development team. AEVI is building an open ecosystem that delivers high added value to customers. It provides one solution that brings banks closer to their traders and traders closer to their consumers. Total is the fourth largest oil and gas company in the world, as well as a major player in the field of low-carbon energy.
AIMS AND MERITS OF THE PROJECT
The solution, which we helped build, gave the customer a newer, significantly more effective and easy-to-administer system where various types of card operations are under control in one place. The system is able to process a large number of transactions during a short period of time and allows processing bank and private card transactions at more than a thousand petrol stations in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT
Within the project, we contributed to the initial analysis and the development of the server part of the project. The project team consisted of a project manager, the customer’s analysts and our development team led by a team leader.
Greatest challenges within the project:
- Speed – the system can process thousands of transactions per minute
- System reliability – the system must be highly available and reliable
- Active-active mode – processing transactions in two data centres at the same time and data synchronisation between the two
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Easy maintenance, monitoring and updating
Why choose us
- We work on ourselves. Nothing stops us.
- We keep our word. Always and whatever the cost.
- We play together as a team. One for all and all for one.
- Changes are opportunities, not obstacles.
- Trust and loyalty form the basis of a solid relationship.
- We create an environment based on the people.