CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CUSTOMER
eServices framework is an end terminal monitoring and administration tool currently deployed at traders’ sites all over the world. We worked on the eSF Project thanks to our customer Diebold Nixdorf, for whom we began to implement the project in 2009 as our first large contract and our team still contributes to the development today.
AIM OF THE PROJECT AND ITS MERITS
eSF is a comprehensive, scalable and easy-to-administer solution for the monitoring, remote administration and automated software distribution of end terminals (such as cash registers). It is used by our customer’s servicing department and provided in the managed services regime.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT
Since the very beginning of the project, we have been focusing on system analysis and design, and our team led by a team leader provided the development of the entire solution. Cooperation with the project manager of our customer in Germany, who defines the requirements, was crucial for the success of the delivery.
The greatest challenge within the project is the ability to serve dozens of thousands of connected end terminals in the server part of the project, which may mean several millions of operations per day that we perform in parallel.
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SYSTEM
- Stability and availability
- High performance and data throughput rate of the system
- Easy maintenance, monitoring and updating
- Independence of the operating system
Why choose us
- We work on ourselves. Nothing stops us.
- We keep our word. Always and whatever the cost.
- We play together as a team. One for all and all for one.
- Changes are opportunities, not obstacles.
- Trust and loyalty form the basis of a solid relationship.
- We create an environment based on the people.