WHAT IS AN INTRANET?
- An intranet is a special type of website which makes sharing of information between company employees easier.
WHAT IS AN EXTRANET?
- An extranet is a similar website to an intranet, but not only company employees have access to it, but also, for example, its customers, suppliers, and partners.
WHY YOU NEED AN INTERNET AND EXTRANET
An intranet allows your customers to exchange and quickly access relevant information according to the level of their access rights. Contact details, company documents, information about clients or training materials are usually available in an intranet. Intranets are usually extended to include a company social network, which helps formal and informal communication within the company.
An extranet makes communication with external partners easier for you. Your external partners gain information there which you would otherwise not have provided to them until requested and allows for submission of queries and requests. An extranet usually contains marketing materials, orders, price lists, and documents. More advanced solutions then include various applications for a creation of orders, signing contracts, project management, discussion forums and similar.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF AN INTRANET / EXTRANET
- Important data and information are always available on the intranet / extranet.
- Data and information can be found in one place.
- Demonstrable history of communication.
- Decrease in e-mail communication.
Why choose us
- We work on ourselves. Nothing stops us.
- We keep our word. Always and whatever the cost.
- We play together as a team. One for all and all for one.
- Changes are opportunities, not obstacles.
- Trust and loyalty form the basis of a solid relationship.
- We create an environment based on the people.